/u/jackch3 is kind of a dick.

View Results
84,807 of 85,299Ranking
-8Overall Score
Top99.423%
9Positive Score
13Negative Score
76Neutral Score

Most Positive Sentences

Score Sentence
0.8431 On top of that you can flip back upright about 1/3rd of the time with boost. Spoken like someone who rarely drives harassers.
0.8271 Of note, "Armor S Shoots special projectile, that boosts defense of all friendly targets in a cone in front of you .
0.8271 Scrapper also has significantly better brakes and turning, allowing for tighter maneuvers and better strafing, meaning better dodges.
0.8126 The success rate of "sitting on a hill with HE" and surviving is like 5%.
0.8074 C4 and Mines make easy work of undefended modules, otherwise bringing in harassers or MBTs to pick off modules that are protected by Xiphos but not Spears is the best place to start.
0.8074 LBG is NOT the better support role, it is a completely different support role.
0.8 Gatekeeper is not viable, nor is anti-air, so Halberd is definitely the best option for TR.
0.7964 Good job, 10/10, best chassis in the entire game for "high skill players".
0.7825 You can turbo fowards to make up for the lack of racer but you can't turbo backwards so the improved reverse is a huge deal.
0.7263 Boy, you sure have superior knowledge and expertise on the subject were discussing!
0.714 I'm not trying to say one is better than the other, but that they each excel at different things.

Most Negative Sentences

Score Sentence
-0.9403 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0PpGIlh3zY Yeah, too bad you're wrong, and fuck you for being an arrogant piece of shit.
-0.9231 You're a complete idiot Badger, all you ever do is bitch on reddit about stupid shit that can be remedied by playing the game and not being a 0.6 KDR infantry shitter.
-0.9161 I mostly agree, but this 5% of HE tanks is what EVERY dumb ass infantry main complains about and tries to use as justification for nerfing the OTHER 95% of AP tanks, which are underpowered.
-0.8934 Flying infantry that can instant kill vehicles with melee attacks is way worse than any LRAV.
-0.8934 It's a horrible part of harassers and leads to a large majority of any harasser mains deaths.
-0.8667 You just shoot the orbital structure anywhere, it is not invincible under repair/shield modules, and does not need to be shot in its "core" to kill it.
-0.8446 I was reinforcing that ground vehicles infact don't spawn upside-down like aircraft, instead they just die instantly with you still inside, which is worse, and happens much more often.
-0.8225 You got a hit marker and kill credit for a sunderer killed with tank mines.
-0.8225 Vulcan is feared yet has lower DPS and Damage per magazine than Aphelion and Mjolnir.
-0.8225 You just shoot modules through holes in walls, or from a hill nearby, then advance to the newly formed blind spot inside the base and destroy more modules and, sundys/spawn tubes.
-0.8126 Sitting on a hill only happens with 5% or less of tanks, and they die to a single enemy that approaches them.
-0.8126 I'm sorry that you die to your enemies so frequently.